Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chicago > the Snow *.. and Ice


Trees and snow © citi.zen

I had a thing with snow - whenever I visited a city that either occasionally or often snow during winter time, it surely would when I was there, and pretty heavily, too! It started to snow on the evening we arrived in Chicago. By the next morning when we needed to set off for meetings, our rented car was already covered by a thick layer of snow.


House and snow © citi.zen



Railway and snow © citi.zen


Frozen Lake Michigan © citi.zen

4 Comments:

At 1:17 am, Blogger Oracle said...

Finally something new!

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger citizen05 said...

Thanks for commenting! I will do my best :-)

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger Derpina Leong said...

hi there!
thanks for sharing the photos. makes me want to visit Chicago too.

i hope i have the same luck with snow like you! being from a tropical country, i have yet to see snow before and i hope that my Christmas vacation will fulfil my dream.

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger citizen05 said...

hi, thanx for leaving a message!

As I heard, Chicago wasn't such a desirable travel destination before due to issues like crime rate, etc. The transformation was carried out during the last decade or so. Now it has become one of the most attractive cities in US!

I was totally fascinated when I saw snowflakes for the first time! Wish you good luck and have a wonderful white Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

FREE Email Marketing with Constant Contact